Sunday, November 3, 2013

Trip to B & B Yachts 2013 Mess-About

We took a little Trip down to Maribel, NC to stop in for a visit at B&B Yachts.  Graham  Brynes was having his annual open house event.

I love the Blue Heron but once bitten by the boat building bug it's hard to get cured.  So, I'm looking toward the future for my next build.  I don't think it will be this Winter I have a few other projects, but I know I will build another boat at some point.

One of the designs I'm interested in id B&B's Core Sound Series.  With this in mind we headed down to Graham's home/shop for a visit.

Here are a couple of pics of the Core Sound 17:





What a great boat!! And here are a couple of her big sister Core Sound 20:


And here are a few more of Graham's other designs.







No comments:

Post a Comment